Hello Readers !
Loose waves are my go to hairstyle. Although this is a I Woke-Up-Like-This look, It takes time and effort to create this hairstyle. Lucky for you, I have master this look and I am going to show you how to create this style at home.
- Curling Iron – I personally loved the Hot Tools 1 1/4 Marcel Iron but you can used any other iron, as long they’re 1 1/4 inch. Some other option are: BaByliss Pro Ceramic Tools 1 1/4 , Drybar 3-Day Bender Curling Iron, or Nume Magic Wand (use CURLS70 to get 70% off)
- Sea Salt Spray – The Bumble and Bumble Sea Salt collection is overall great and I mostly us this the most. Some other option are: OGX Moroccan Sea Salt Spray, Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, or Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray.
- Have Damped Hair – Whether you just wash your hair or add water to it, you need untangled damped hair.
- Add Sea Salt Spray – Add a few sprays into hair. You can also spray some into hand and message into hair
- Twist – Twist small section of hair and hold for a few seconds.
- Curl – Grab small sections and wrap hair around iron, leaving ends alone and hold for 10-15 seconds. Do that for the rest of the hair and alternating the direction of wrapping.
- Run fingers through hair to make to hair seemed effortlessly wavy
Thank You for reading and I hope you enjoyed your hair. I had fun writing this post and I hope to see a comment with your thoughts.
Written with love,